Friday, February 14, 2014

Toukiden: The Age of Demons (Vita) review

You probably haven't heard much about this one, unless you follow my Twitter account closely (and even then, I haven't really said all that much about Toukiden because I've been too busy playing it). We got our review key only four days before the game's release, and that simply wasn't enough time for me to cover it in time for launch, a problem that I'd reckon every other outlet was faced with given how slowly reviews are trickling out. Since this has been such a busy release week, I imagine Toukiden will be slipping under most people's radars. That's a shame, because it's actually quite good. Read why I think so here.

I figured I'd be faced with the difficult choice between Bravely Default and Danganronpa now, but Amazon actually still hasn't even shipped my order for Danganronpa yet, so that makes things easy, I guess. I'm a couple of hours into Bravely Default, and so far it's sunk its teeth into me like no JRPG has done in years... which is admittedly what I'd expected from the demo, so thanks, game, for not being a disappointment.

Anyway, play Toukiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment